Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bingham Family Blog

Hey everybody! So we have decided a quick, easy way to keep everybody updated on info on the family is through a blog! Since the Bingham Family Reunion is coming up, we figured now is the perfect time to start the blog!

We will put links on the side to everybody's personal blogs... but since I only have a few cousin's blog addresses, if you have a blog send me the URL link and we'll get it put up. Also, if you want to be able to write your own posts on this blog (so updates of your family if you don't have you own blog, or to tell people to check out your own blog for updates) you can either comment here or email me with your email address: rebeccajoygilbert@gmail.com

I sincerely hope that this will become yet another tool to help us stay close as a family! I am grateful every day for how awesome of aunts, uncles, cousins, and second cousins we have in the Bingham Family! Let's be honest.... we really are a pretty cool family!

0 comments: