Monday, July 20, 2009

Aggravation Boards Pt 2

Hello AGAIN!!!!

So Cindy just called me and asked me to send out an email to all of you to let you know the approximate price of the Aggravation Boards... We are hoping they will be around $15.00! She is getting them cut tomorrow evening, so we need to know TOMORROW BY NOON (Utah time) if you want one! Also, Geraldine found a place to buy marbles online for cheap, so if you want marbles with your board, let us know! For those of you who have already emailed to say you want one, I will go ahead and assume you want marbles to go with it unless I hear differently from you!

So far we have heard from:

Lynn and Cindy
Becca
Jason and Stacy
Michael and Chelsy
Jen and Aaron
Josh and Tara
Theresa and Calvin
Kristen and Mark
Debbie and Ammon
(and I am assuming Geri and Raun since Geri found all the marbles)

If any of your siblings or parents aren't on this list, will you let me know so that we can get a hold of them so we make sure nobody feels left out over not having one?

Thanks again!
(cross your fingers that I don't bug all of you again in the next day or two)
Becca

0 comments: